“From the yeasty warmth of freshly baked bread to the clean, summery haze of lavender flowers, we all have favorite smells we find particularly comforting. What’s yours?”
- My girlfriend – She’ll probably think I’m crazy for including her in this but she does smell so good. I love when we’re all cuddled up and I can smell her shampoo & conditioner in her hair. I also love her perfume. I cannot wait until I can have the smell that is her every day.
- Home cooking – Most things cooking at home or at my Nana’s comforts me dearly. I don’t enjoy the things cooked with beer or wine though. That’s about the only foods cooked at home that I don’t enjoy. And maybe fish. But to me, the things cooked at home are comforting because I know that they were made with love. Even if I don’t eat what’s being cooked, I usually enjoy the smell. Which I think is weird.
- Tomato plants – Two days ago I had to move all the plants I’m currently growing into storage so they wouldn’t get flooded. And when I went to pick up my sister’s tomato plant, smelling it reminded me of my grandfather (mom’s dad).
- Coffee – Even though I don’t like the taste of coffee (unless it’s ice cream flavor), I love the smell of it.
- Vanilla – I love the smell of vanilla. Although I don’t think I’ve smelled vanilla before it’s processed. But I love my vanilla perfume and I love vanilla when I’m baking.
- Movie theater popcorn – Omg I become so happy when I can smell the popcorn every movie theater has. Not to mention it tastes so good.
I guess that’s it for now. I really can’t remember all the smells that I love.
In response to…The Daily Post’s “Nosey Delights“